Monday, 4 March 2013

Flare distresed jeans


04/03/2013

I have that jeans in my wardrobe for a while now. You can tell by look at them, I actually bought them for my little sister few years ago, but as soon as she ripped them she didn't wanna wear them anymore. And I quite like the used jeans. And fit of this ones is great. They are kind of jeans I can wear anytime and with anything and still look good. I almost got rid of them, but I couldn't. So they stayed in my closet for while and now when we were on holidays back home I just took them. And yesterday I felt is perfect time to wear them with a simple stripe cotton top and furry vest. Is still quite chilly over here so I had to add other layers and all accessories.  Thank you for all your comments and visits.

Tieto rifle mam uz poriadne dlho. V podstate to mozte aj sami usudit, staci sa na ne pozriet. V podstate som ich kupila pre moju mladsiu sestru pred par rokmi, ale hned ked ich prederavila tak sa ich chcela zbavit. A kedze ja mam celkom rada vysuchane rifle tak som ich zaradila do mojho satnika. Je uzasne mat sestru ktora ma rovnaku velkost oblecenia. A specialne tieto rifle milujem, mozem si ich obliect s cimkolvek a kedykolvek a stale sa v nich citim super a na pocudovanie vzdy sedia perfektne. Pred par mesiacmi som sa ich uz skoro zbavila, ale nedokazem len tak lahko vyhodit veci v ktorych sa citim dobre, takze zase som ich len nechala v skrini a teraz ked sme boli doma na dovolenke som si ich priniesla so sebou. No a vcera som citila ze je ten spravny cas si ich obliect a skombinovat s jednoduchym bavlnenym pasikavym trickom a s kozusinovou vestou, ale kedze vonku je stale trochu chladno takze som musela dodat este par vrstiev a doplnkov.
Dakujem vsetkym za vase komentare a citanie mojich prispevkov.





What I was wearing

FISHBONE fur vest
OLD jeans
SUITEBLANCO denim jacket
NEW LOOK top
TIE RACK scarf






8 comments:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment and for following sweetie.
    xxo
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great jeans
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this jeans and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog!Me encantaría que me siguieras!!!
    Besitos desde http://littleblueblood.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit! :)
    like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)

    XO MP

    ReplyDelete