Oversized


12/01/2013

One of my saturday comfy outfits. Oversized light denim shirt, straight cut jeans, big belt and the scarf. Adding a big belt to two tones denim a made a contrasting line between. This belt was present from my boyfriends sister. She gave me something what I can wear with almost everything from my closet. What a great present.

Jeden s mojich pohodlnych sobotnajsich outfitov. O par cisel vacsia denimova kosela v svetlomodrej, rifle rovneho strihu, velky opasok a sal.  Pridanim velkeho opasku do dvoj odtienoveho denimu som vytvorila kontrastnu liniu. Tento opasok som dostala od priatelovej sestry. Dala mi nieco co mozem skombinovat skoro so vsetkym s mojho satnika. Aky super darcek.



What I was wearing

 LEE COOPER shirt
BRANDSHE jeans
NEXT belt
PRIMARK scarf
BATA shoes



Comments

  1. nice scarf and post!
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for stopping by my blog. I follow you!
    http://missestratagemas.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shirt!
    Great post! Have a fabulous week!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good babe!
    I like your style, this is a perfect city look!
    Following you hun!
    Do you have fashiolista or a Fb page to like?
    Let me know, kisses
    Lima

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this outfit! You look beautiful :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so casual and effortless. I love your scarf!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello katarina!

    i love this casual look, the shirt and the scarf are my fav:)

    beautiful day,
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice outfit! love it!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts