Saturday, 20 October 2012

Never have enough of handbags


20/10/2012

Do you know that feeling that you never have the right handbag to take all your stuff? And I have a problem even fit everything in. I am quite small, but I love big totes. Here are some of them which I would love to own.

Poznate ten pocit ked nikdy nemate tu spravnu kabelku aby ste do nej dali vsetky svoje veci? I ja mam este jeden problem vsetko do nej zobrat. Som nizka,ale milujem velke tasky. Tu je taka mala ukazka tych, ktore by som chcela.



 

 
 








style.com

 









6 comments:

  1. love all the handbags dear!
    by the way mind to follow each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all these bags!


    doing a giveaway on my blog!


    http://lavieenliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selection!
    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag selection. Totally agree with you <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  5. jéé no ty jsou teda parádní! rozhodně bych si vybrala :)

    ReplyDelete